– Financial Calendar – Dates of shareholders meeting, accounts etc.
– Austrian Stocks – Vienna Stock Exchange has been added
Released on March, 2016
– New main menu – open by swiping right
– Favorites – mark any stock as favorite for quick access.
– Color themes – choose between three color themes.
Released on February, 2016
– New user signup/login functionality
– New reset password functionality
Released on December, 2015
– Finnish stocks
– Faster quote updates
Released on August, 2015
– Stock quantity as decimal number
– Missing colors on Moving average popup
– Transactions sort order
Released on July, 2015
– It’s become even easier to avoid losses. The Portfolio Monitor will automatically monitor entire portfolios and alert when stocks drop or Death Cross/Golden Cross occurs.
– Overlay Simple Moving Averages curves on the details graph.
– See all notifications in the message center or receive them in the daily/weekly status reports
– RSI (Relative Strength Index) in stock details.
Released on December, 2014
– Get overall status of all portfolios.
– Ability to add shares in the same company.
– Recent news on companies.
– Links to external resources with additional information on each company.
– Use percent arrow as update-button
Released on August, 2014
– Now also stocks from Switzerland, the Netherlands and Great Britain
Released on June, 2014
– Compare the development in your portfolio with the development in global indices such as Nasdaq, Dax, C20 and more
– Receive daily/weekly status rapports via push-notifications and mail
Released on May, 2014
– Show development graph as total of entire portfolio
– Change the currency of an existing portfolio
– Added Aktietorget stocks
– Bugfix: Note on deposit can be edited
Released on February, 2014
– Exchange profit / loss are automatically calculated when selling stocks in foreign currency
– Partial sale of stocks
– Lots of new stocks (S&P500, Firstnorth etc)
– Distribution graph – Stocks in same company are added.
Released on January, 2014
– Better performance.
– Historical data back to 1. january 2000
– Link from alert to stock
Released on December, 2013
– Account – Transactions enables the app to register profit/loss (and other income/expenses). Which can be included when calculating the protfolio progess.
– Improved search – search among all available shares
– Several bugfixes
Released on September 11th, 2013
– Several bugfixes
– Password protect login
Share portfolios between devices (Also between IOS/Android)
– Display portfolio progression from a specific date
Swipe between pages
New Date selector
Released on May 21th, 2013 (Android)
– Setting that allows text-keyboard in decimal-fields (Android Samsung Problem)
– Foreign stocks
Currency per portfolio
Add note to stock
Add note to portfolio
Translated to english, swedish, german, (+ danish)
Released on April 9th, 2013
– Bugfixe Push notifications
– Initial release for iOS
Released on February 10th, 2013
– Initial release for Android
Released on January 22nd, 2013
– Internal release version
Internal version finished on December 18th, 2012