Do you beat the market?
Calculates the development in your portfolios since any given date (after 1/1-2000) and allow you to compare it to indices such as OMX20, Nasdaq, Nyse etc. Includes currency fluctuations in calculations.
If you don’t want to check the app every day, you can schedule daily and weekly reports, which tell you through e-mail or push message how your portfolio is developing.
Follow your portfolio from your browser www.thestockportfolio.com
Current stock quotes for Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Germany, France, Finland, Switzerland, Holland, Belgium, Austria, United Kingdom, USA and Canada. View markets
Register profit, yields, taxes etc and it’s included in the development calculation.
Receive alerts via push-notifications and emails. Choose between cross-price and trailing stoploss alerts.
Monitor single stocks or entire portfolios
Export to Excel
Use the spreadsheet to do see how the app calculates and do further calculations or tax calculations.
– New markets added: Canada, Belgium, France, Sweden: NGM (Nordic Growth Market) + Aktietorget
– Major performance/calculation optimization
– Export to Excel
– Automatic brokerage fee calculation
– Optionally set precise exchange rate when buying/selling
– Sort stocks in the portfolio view – by column or drag/drop
Frequently Asked Questions
Questions, comments, and suggestions are always welcome.